CoCEP is located in Stoke on Trent and provides very comfortable well-furnished learning facilities and environment.
- Free refreshment during the course.
- Free Wi-Fi facility for Students.
- Free of charge onsite locked parking.
- Classrooms are weather friendly and furnished with comfortable sittings and other advance learning facilities like smart board flip board and projector for lectures and presentations to assess individual skills.
- Massive indoor weather friendly training hall to protect our students from crucial weather so they can only concentrate on their learning.
- Quite room for candidates to revise their course material for assessment or to relax during the breaks.
- Separate meeting room facility for one to one discussion with trainer for candidate’s concerns.
- Kitchen with all welfare facilities including fridge, Microwave, tea kettle, toaster.
- Male & female toilets & special facilities to disable students.
- Hotel accommodation (On request)
Number of candidate are limited to 10 for excellent teacher to student proportions.
Learners will split their time between classrooms where our trainer will transfer theoretical knowledge to students and indoor workshop space where we physically implement theoretical knowledge on the ground using the latest equipment.